Wednesday, September 26, 2012

I knew getting started blogging would be challenging for me.  It is not that I don't sit at a computer every night....I do.  It's just that by the time I am done my schoolwork and grading papers, I just don't have the energy to type!  

Today was a great day at school.  I am really enjoying my classes this year, especially my Algebra 1 classes.  I have started using an Interactive Notebook with my class and it is going very well so far.  They seem to love the lessons and I am hoping I will notice great results when I finally give them their first test.  My goal online here is to post some pages from my books.  I don't bring them home so I haven't taken any pictures yet.  Hopefully one day soon!  I have been getting a lot of my ideas from Sarah.  She is the author of the Math = Love blog.  She is a first year teacher but she is pretty amazing!  Check her out when you have time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment